- Generate accurate, realistic business interruption values to enable more efficient insurance buying.
- Optimise insurance procurement by getting the right suppliers on cover with the right limit – and only buy cover where you need it.
- Reduce costs and reliance on specialist insurance/supply chain risk consultants.
- Estimate the true magnitude of exposure across a range of risk scenarios: fire, flood, earthquake, regulatory closure and insolvency to accurately estimate accumulations for different types of risk*.
- Generate exposure-by-location data and use it with Monte Carlo analysis to understand the financial impact of risk and uncertainty at single sites.
- Determine the value of investment in mitigations by comparing pure and mitigated risk.
- Compile accurate exposure profiles without insurance-specific data – existing business information can be used with SCAIR to deliver accurate results.
*For example, an earthquake would accumulate exposures for different locations that share the same fault line; an insolvency scenario would explore the total company-wide exposure across different locations owned by the same organisation.