Steps to Strong Supply Chain Risk Management
Understanding Risk in Pharmaceutical Supply Chains
Get insights into industry wide risks and how to leverage technology to manage them.
Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
13:00 (1 PM) EDT / 10:00 (10AM) PDT / 18:00 (6PM) GMT
Learn how to:
- Understand the most disruptive industry wide exposures
- Identify the characteristics of your critical supplier dependencies
- Identify the concentration of risks in your supply chains
- Apply ‘value at risk’ quantification to prioritise mitigations
- Leverage technology to monitor most critical threats
- Be ready for the next global crisis!
Catherine Geyman, Director Risk Management, Intersys Ltd
Catherine has over 17 years of experience in the risk management sector and specialises in Supply Chain Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management consulting and insurance risk analysis and modelling. Catherine will share her sound knowledge of the unique requirements in the supply chain risk environment and how to significantly mitigate risks in today’s world.