Find out more about the non compliance history of Packagaing Coordinators (PCI) and subsidiaries, including Penn Pharmaceuticals and access to its FDA Warning Letters.
Also get a list of PCI manufacturing locations registered with FDA and EMA
Published: September 04 2019
Cost: £50 (Excluding VAT)
Data sources that are checked in generation of this report
By purchasing this report you get access to a Pay as you go Monitor account which will allow you to select companies of your choice for reporting.
- Stick and Carrot: Through Regulation or Choice, Change is Coming to Pharma Supply Chains
- Lessons from the pandemic: Life sciences supply chain vulnerability and the cost of resilience
- Sharing Insights on Supply Chain Risk: Intersys at BCI World 2021 Virtual Conference
- The Complex Truth Behind Vaccine Nationalism
- Who’s to Blame for the Vaccine Wars?
- More than Covid: Lessons for Supply Chain Resilience from 2020
- Analysis: Pharma Supply Chains and Covid-19 – The Story So Far
- Coronavirus puts a spotlight on business interruption exposures
- Coronavirus Drug Shortages Highlight Pharma Supply Chain Dependency on China and India
- The Real Reasons for UK Drug Shortages
- Draft Dodging: Pharma’s Escaping the US China Trade War for Now
- UK Medicines Shortages: Pharma Supply Chain Contagion More to Blame Than Brexit
- Regulatory Due Diligence Remains Key in Pharma M&A
- Regulatory Risks for Pharma in Brexit Uncertainty
- Intersys at Price Forbes Life Science Conference
- Can Pharmaceuticals Sit Out the US China Trade War?
- Is Brexit Bad for your Health?
- Brexit Scares Continue for the Pharma Supply Chain
- The New Challenges Around Drugs Shortages
- Impact of US China Tariff War- Intersys Provide Expert Opinion for Leading Pharma Publication
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Real Opportunities
- The blockchain supply chain in pharma
- New Business Interruption Insurance for Pharma
- Out and about at CPhI Worldwide
- Puerto Rico is hit again