Aurobindo’s Quality Performance Slides
Aurobindo’s compliance history has taken a dive in the last 9 months with:
- 3 OAI FDA Inspection outcomes from February 2019
- 74 different presentations currently unresolved on the FDA’s Drug Shortage report (June 2019)
- 2 EDQM Sartan certificates suspended as of Q4 2018
This should be a worry for US consumers, with Aurobindo now claiming to be the US’s second largest generics manufacturer. If you would like to download the full report then click on Buy Now or sign up for a free trial on Regulatory Incident Monitor (where you can build your own reports about the companies that interest you the most).
Published: July 30 2019
Cost: £50 (Excluding VAT)
Data sources that are checked in generation of this report
By purchasing this report you get access to a Pay as you go Monitor account which will allow you to select companies of your choice for reporting.
- Technology Will Transform US Pharma Supply Chains: and Data and Analytics are Central to a Government Drive for Resilience
- Stick and Carrot: Through Regulation or Choice, Change is Coming to Pharma Supply Chains
- Lessons from the pandemic: Life sciences supply chain vulnerability and the cost of resilience
- Sharing Insights on Supply Chain Risk: Intersys at BCI World 2021 Virtual Conference
- The Complex Truth Behind Vaccine Nationalism
- Who’s to Blame for the Vaccine Wars?
- More than Covid: Lessons for Supply Chain Resilience from 2020
- Analysis: Pharma Supply Chains and Covid-19 – The Story So Far
- Coronavirus puts a spotlight on business interruption exposures
- Coronavirus Drug Shortages Highlight Pharma Supply Chain Dependency on China and India
- The Real Reasons for UK Drug Shortages
- Draft Dodging: Pharma’s Escaping the US China Trade War for Now
- UK Medicines Shortages: Pharma Supply Chain Contagion More to Blame Than Brexit
- Regulatory Due Diligence Remains Key in Pharma M&A
- Regulatory Risks for Pharma in Brexit Uncertainty
- Intersys at Price Forbes Life Science Conference
- Can Pharmaceuticals Sit Out the US China Trade War?
- Is Brexit Bad for your Health?
- Brexit Scares Continue for the Pharma Supply Chain
- The New Challenges Around Drugs Shortages
- Impact of US China Tariff War- Intersys Provide Expert Opinion for Leading Pharma Publication
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Real Opportunities
- The blockchain supply chain in pharma
- New Business Interruption Insurance for Pharma
- Out and about at CPhI Worldwide