Have Specific Questions About Using Monitor? Read the FAQs Below to Find Out More.
How can I pay for Monitor?
Payment can be made online using credit cards either on an individual report or subscription basis. Alternatively, you can request a formal quotation in order to raise a Purchase Order.
How do I access Monitor?
Monitor can be accessed directly via https://rim.supplychain-risk.com, where you can sign up for a free demo, or alternatively you can access this same page via the Monitor marketing page on the SCAIR website.
What are the technical requirements to run Monitor?
You will need a minimum of Internet Explorer 11. Monitor is compatible with other leading browsers but only fully validated in IE11.
What is the difference between SCAIR® and Monitor?
Regulatory Incident Monitor is a module within the SCAIR® suite of tools that specifically focuses on non-compliance histories within bio-pharmaceutical supply chains. The other modules within SCAIR® offer Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Natural Disaster Alerts.
How safe is my data on Monitor?
- The application has been subject to rigorous penetration testing.
- Your payment information is handled by Stripe a highly reputable and security conscious, PCI-compliant payment provider.
- The website supplychain-risk.com is owned and operated by Intersys Ltd.
- Monitor is hosted on Intersys’ own ISO27001 certified infrastructure.
- For added security, two factor authentication is available with all available options.
How is Monitor hosted?
With the Free Trial, Pay-as-you-go and Annual Subscriptions, the user accounts will be hosted in a multi-tenancy environment.
How accurate is the data that Monitor collects?
- The data used by Monitor is collected from Medicines Agencies’ websites and presented to the user without modification.
- The accuracy of the data reported is dependent on the accuracy of the published data.
- There is generally a delay between events occurring and notices being posted on the regulator’s website, which can be a matter of months in some cases.
- Monitor checks for new or changed data every week.
- Intersys accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct or consequential loss or damage that might occur to you and/or any other third party) arising out of, or in connection with, the published data.